Saturday, July 5, 2008

Strategic Internet Marketing

met Sue at a recent networking event. She is an author and speaker, and promotes her products by speaking at events and selling her products after the talks. Sue has a web site, whose primary purpose is to sell her products and make more people aware of her expertise. She isn't happy with the web site, though. "I have a great product, but I only had 2 sales in the last twelve months from the site. On the other hand, I can't keep enough inventory on hand for event sales! Something isn't right." So the coach in me had to ask a few questions and offer suggestions. "Tell me," I said, "how do you market your web site?" "Market?" she said. "I don't do much marketing. I have a great product, I am an accomplished author and well-known expert. People should be able to find me and buy from my web site

No comments: